Friday, April 17

Big Ben- London- watercolor art

Big Ben is the nickname for the Great Bell of the clock at the north end of the Palace of Westminster in London and often extended to refer to the clock and the clock tower.

I wanted to do a series on world wonder. A picture speaks more than an article. But I thought why not paint it? that is how I came up with this painting.

Did you know The 15-minute chimes on the most famous tourist attraction of UK has lyrics: "All through this hour / Lord be my guide / And by Thy power / No foot shall slide." The tower is leaning much like the leaning tower of Pisa





Indian Bloggers


17 comments:

  1. Lovely sketch! Reminds me of my UK trip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u ..:) glad that this image brought out the good memories of your trp!. :)

      Delete
  2. You scetched that? I first thought it was a photograph! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sketch Sahithya... reminded me of my London trip... over a decade back :-) Keep up the good work, so we enjoy it even more. :-)
    Cheers, Archana - www.drishti.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks you so much for dropping by. :) glad!

      Delete
  4. wow Sahithya ur an artist , great I liked it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing ur thoughts...:)!!!!