Tuesday, October 13

Oh My Love!

Every Morning I long to hold you, I need you,
So we can be aware of how we're going to get done today,
My  eyes are naturally wide open and never blink,
you just make everything better,
I could ardour you even if you were bad,
you make me just do it,
I know life is short, so I stay awake for this pleasure,
The feel good moment deserves another,
Cos you smell like heaven,
I adore you in all your forms, be it dark or with your skim make up,
You just make me smile,

OHHH COFFEE, I LOVE YOU!!

Pic credit: Dilip
Dedicated to all the coffee lovers. P.S: I dont drink coffee ;)




13 comments:

  1. Sensuous. Mystical in parts. And the quirky anticlimax... Nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprised at the end tat u dont drink it :P
    I wish u want to blog again on this after having a Pure filter cofee ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wrote this after hearing from the coffee lovers for the past so many years on how mch they love their coffee :)

      Delete
  3. I like the twists in the lines and utterly surprised that you don't drink coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha!
    ok.
    I love my coffee, too. Just cannot live without it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah.. ppl consider coffee as the elixir of life.. :)

      Delete
  5. I find my tea in this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. भावपूर्ण प्रस्तुति.बहुत शानदार आपको बधाई
    आपका ब्लॉग देखा मैने और कुछ अपने विचारो से हमें भी अवगत करवाते रहिये.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing ur thoughts...:)!!!!