Tuesday, May 26

Different is beautiful

From the clothes I wear to the way I talk,
to the way I think and to the way I project myself,

To the movies I like, to the gadgets I choose,
To the subjects I like, to the Places I visit,
I am different

For when i look in the mirror,My very soul cries out,
I am different,

Am i really different??No, i am just myself!
refusing to be fake and being unique

To all those who are different,It is the most beautiful thing,
embrace your YOU ness, you don't want to be treated as a REGULAR!
Always say I am different, and different is beautiful!



13 comments:

  1. Very nice article! :) Different about us always feels good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice dear :)

    http://zigzacmania.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing lines... simple yet so profound :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful lines Sahithya. Crisp, clear and very strong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely written. . .just being myself, just being unique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely, everyone should indeed embrace themselves :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Plus, wearing a facade is harder. Simple lines putting the thought straight out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing ur thoughts...:)!!!!