Friday, October 14

Kailash- Lord shiva painting(art)- Shiva series

I have Recently found a serious interest in lord Shiva. Looking at the pictures, reading the shlokas, listening to songs that talk about Shiva , brings in an unexplained calmness and a rush to do more and to learn more.

So i thought of doing a Shiva series where i can bring life to the cosmic power in the form of art.

Take a look at my other art Shiva works 1.here 2.here and 3.here

Kailash- Lord shiva painting- Shiva series


5 comments:

  1. You've a fascinating blog, and Congrats Ms. Sahi, it is my privilege to award you, "Lifecoach blogger award" keep up the good work and looking forward to build long term blogging relationship with you. Click on the "Life Coach Blogger Award Winners" column in my blog to claim your award. I'll be very happy when you display the award in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That is quite a picture there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing ur thoughts...:)!!!!