Skip to main content

Featured

Eco-Champion: How to lead a sustainable lifestyle

Sustainability is all about making choices that help preserve the planet and its resources for future generations. There are many ways that individuals can make sustainable choices in their daily lives to help reduce their environmental impact.   One simple way to be more sustainable is to reduce energy consumption. This can be done by turning off lights and appliances when they're not in use, using energy-efficient appliances, and unplugging electronics when they're not being used. Another way to reduce energy consumption is to use public transportation, carpool, bike, or walk instead of driving alone.   Another important aspect of sustainability is reducing waste. This can be done by recycling, composting, and avoiding single-use plastics. It's also important to buy products that are made from sustainable materials and are produced in an environmentally friendly way.   Another way to be sustainable is by consuming less meat. Livestock farming is one of the big

Popular movie quotes

An Awesome movie always has awesome dialogues, and few such dialogues we would like to use it in our normal conversation too. Here are few such dialogues/quotes that I just love:

1.  "I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubble gum."
in They Live (1988)


2."You know you don't have to act with me, Steve. You don't have to say anything, and you don't have to do anything. Not a thing. Oh, maybe just whistle. You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together - and blow."

in To Have and Have Not (1944) 

3. "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the War Room!"
in Dr. Strangelove or:... (1964)

4."Stand up. Your father's passing."
 in To Kill a Mockingbird (1962)

6."It's not the years, honey. It's the mileage."
in Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)

7."Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." 
in The Princess Bride (1987)

8."Oh, for goodness' sakes, get down off that crucifix. Someone needs the wood."
 in The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (1994)

9. "And one day, not long from now, my looks will go. They will discover I can't act, and I will become some sad middle-aged woman who looks a bit like someone who was famous for a while."
 in Notting Hill (1999)

10."No, I'm all man. I even fought in WWII. Of course, I was wearing women's undergarments under my uniform."
in Ed Wood (1994)

11."When I first saw you, I thought you were handsome. Then, of course, you spoke."
in As Good As It Gets (1997)

12."I could dance with you till the cows come home...On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows when you came home."
in  Duck Soup (1933)

13."Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do somethin' like this -- and totally redeem yourself! Ha Ha!"
in (Dumb & Dumber (1994)

14."To you, I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the loyal opposition."
in stardust memories(1980)
15. "If you guys were the inventors of Facebook, you'd have invented Facebook."
in the social network(2010)

16. "You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologise."
in reservoir dogs(1990)

Comments

Popular Posts